- 3D Echocardiography
- Machine Learning in Echocardiography
- Intracardiac Flow Visualization and Analysis
- Cardiac Mass/Tumour
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Contrast Echocardiography and Molecular Imaging
- Vascular, Aortic Diseases and Endothelial Function
- Stress Echocardiography
- Interventional, Intraoperative and Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Ischemic Heart Disease
- Strain, Speckle Tracking and Tissue Doppler Imaging
- Systemic Diseases and Outcomes Research
- Paediatric and Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Ventricular and Atrial Function
- Echo in Arrhythmia/Source of Embolism
- Pericardial Diseases
- Heart Failure and Cardiomyopathy
- Point-of-care Ultrasound
- Emerging Technologies
- Miscellaneous (Including Experimental Echocardiography, Animal Models, Emerging Techniques and Miscellaneous Diseases)
Abstract Submission Opens: 01 August 2019
Abstract Submission Closes: 28 February 2020 (23:59 GMT+8:00)
Notification of Results (via email only): April 2020
Conference Registration Deadline for Presenters of Accepted Abstracts: 01 April 2020
Abstracts must be written in English.
All abstract(s) submission must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Echo Asia 2020 Abstract" before the closing date.
Presenters are allowed to submit more than one abstract.
All abstracts must be original work.
An abstract must contain sufficient information so that it will be a complete report independent of presentation. The text should not contain statements alluding to results or conclusions not presented within the text.
The abstract must not exceed the 250 word limit. Abstracts exceeding the 250 limit will be returned for re-submission. The word limit relates to the text only of the abstract and does not include title.
Abstract submission has closed. Thank you for your support!
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT ABSTRACT SUBMISSION, PLEASE CONTACT
Echo Asia 2020 Hong Kong Conference Secretariat
c/o K.I.T. Group Greater China
Tel: +86 (0)10 6502 1017