MBBS, MD, DM, FIMSA, MNAMS, FASE
ADJUNCT PROF. CARDIOLOGY (NBE)
Chairman, Division of Clinical & Preventive Cardiology, Community Outreach Program, Medanta the Medicity
•Over four decades of experience in Cardiology, Teaching & Research, received over 175 Awards and Honors on Professional, Academic & Community Outreach platforms.
•Awarded honorary FASE fellowship for the year 2018 of the American Society of Echocardiography.
• Dr B C Roy National Award for the year 2004 by Bharat Ratna Dr A P J Abdul Kalam, the then President of India. Subsequently received two more awards from Late Dr Kalam.
• Over 311 Scientific Research Papers published in Indian & International Indexed journals.
• Editor-in- Chief of “Applied echocardiography in Coronary Artery Disease
• Founder Editor-in- Chief of Journal of Clinical & Preventive Cardiology (JCPC).
•President of South Asian Society of Atherosclerosis & Thrombosis.
•Past President of Indian Academy of Echocardiography.
• FATHER, Dr. (Col) R. M. Kasliwal was personal physician to Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose and he was the Principal of SMS Medical College Jaipur and he trained 100’s of physicians and wrote more than 300 Scientific Research Papers. He was also President API and and first speaker of the Netaji Orations.
•Successfully running Cardio-Oncology & Reversal of CAD Clinics.
•Fellowship Program in Clinical, Preventive and Non-Invasive Cardiology (FCPNC)- 2-year full-time program for Physicians trained in MD/DNB Internal Medicine, DNB Family Medicine.